Backpacking with Dreamland Safari Tours
***Backpacking Giveaway below***
We are excited to announce the official launch of the Dreamland Safari Tours backpacking program, building on our long-standing experience as one of Southern Utah’s premier hiking guide services. Backpacking isn’t new to Dreamland: we’ve been running Buckskin Gulch and Paria Canyon Backpacking trips since 2020. Now we are introducing a full-fledged, year-round backpacking program with more than half a dozen different destinations throughout the desert of Southern Utah and Northern Arizona.
No matter if you are new to backpacking or a seasoned adventurer who is simply looking for a guide to take on the complex work of planning and organizing a multi-day outing: we have a backpacking trip for you. And we don’t just manage the logistics, either – we care a great deal about creating community amongst our backpacking teams, which is why all of our non-private trips start and finish with a team meal and a hotel night before and after your time on the trail. Those meals & lodging are of course included in the price of your adventure.
Backpacking Giveaway – Enter Now For A Chance To Win a $5,000+ Prize Package For Two
To celebrate the launch of our backpacking program we are inviting you to participate in a high-powered giveaway: by entering, you can win two spots on the backpacking trip of your choice and a comprehensive backpacking gear kit for two from some of our favorite brands including LOWA, LEKI, Hyperlite Mountain Gear, Therm-a-Rest, MSR and Nite Ize – with a combined value of more than $5,000.
workaround to close the toggle…
1. The Dreamland Backpacking Giveaway is open to legal residents of the United States who sign up at www.dreamlandtours.net/backpacking. Entrants must be 18 of age or older as of their date of entry in this promotion in order to qualify. This Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited by law. Dreamland Safari Tours’ employees, its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, and directors (collectively the “Employees”), as well as members of an Employees’ immediate family and/or those living in the same household of Employees are ineligible to participate in the Dreamland Backpacking Giveaway.
2. The sponsor is Dreamland Safari Tours, located at 406 E 300 S Ste 102, Kanab, UT 84741. Sponsor will conduct the giveaway substantially as described in these Official Rules.
3. By entering this giveaway, the Entrant (“You”) agrees to abide by the Sponsor’s Official Rules and decisions, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserve the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify any entry at any time at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. By entering this Sweepstakes you represent and warrant that You are eligible to participate based on eligibility requirements explained in the Official Rules. You also agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Dreamland Safari Tours Backpacking Giveaway.
4. This promotion begins on March 20 at 8am Mountain Time and ends on April 15 at 11:59 Mountain Time (“Entry Period”). To be eligible for the Sweepstakes, entries must be received within the specified Entry Period.
5. Eligible entrants can enter The Dreamland Safari Tours Backpacking Giveaway by submitting an entry via the online form provided at www.dreamlandtours.net/backpacking. As a participant, your entry must fully meet all Sweepstakes requirements, as specified in the Official Rules, in order to be eligible to win a prize. Incomplete entries or those that do not adhere to the Official Rules or specifications will be disqualified at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Participants may only enter once. Fraudulent methods of entry or circumvention of the rules may result in the Sponsor invalidating your entries and removing them from the Sweepstakes at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
6. The Winner of the the Dreamland Safari Tours Backpacking Giveaway (the “Winner”) will receive 2 spots on a 2023 Dreamland Safari Tours Backpacking Trip of their choosing as well as top-notch backpacking-related gear from Hyperlite Mountain Gear, LOWA Boots, LEKI, MSR Gear, Therm-a-Rest and Nite Ize with a combined value of ~$5,000. The actual/appraised prize value may differ at the time the prize is awarded. The prize(s) shall be determined solely by the Sponsor. There shall be no cash or other prize substitution permitted except at the Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. The Winner, upon acceptance of the prize, is solely responsible for all expenses related to the prize, including without limitation any and all local, state, and federal taxes. The Winner shall not transfer assignment of the prize to others nor shall the Winner request the cash equivalent or prize substitution. By accepting the prize, the selected Winner grants permission for the Sponsor to use the Winner’s likeness, entry, and name for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law. The Winner must provide the Sponsor with a valid Social Security number or taxpayer-identification number before the Sponsor can award the prize. A Form 1099 will be issued to the Prize winner.
7. The total number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
8. The Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. The Sponsor will notify the Winner(s) by email within five days following Winner selection. The Sponsor is not responsible for nor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to email security settings that may cause notifications to be marked as spam or junk email. Nor shall be Sponsor be liable for the Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner 1) fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time the award notification was sent, 2) is found ineligible, or 3) does not complete and return an executed declaration and release within the specified timeframe, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner may be selected. Receipt of the prize by the Winner is upon the condition of compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. IF THE WINNER VIOLATES ANY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, THE WINNER (AT THE SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL BE DISQUALIFIED, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
9. By submitting an entry into this Sweepstakes, You understand and agree that the Sponsor, any individual acting on the Sponsor’s behalf, and the licensees successors, and assigns of the Sponsor shall, where permitted by law, have the right to print, publish, broadcast, distribute and use in any media known now or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, worldwide, and without limitation, your submission, name, photo, portrait, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Dreamland Safari Tours Sweepstakes, and your biographical information for news, publicity, advertising, promotional purposes, trade, information, and public relations without any further notice, review, consent, compensation, or remuneration.
10. In its sole discretion, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the Dreamland Safari Tours Backpacking Giveaway should non-authorized human intervention, a bug or virus, fraud, or other causes beyond the Sponsor’s control, impact or corrupt the security, fairness, proper conduct, or administration of the Dreamland Safari Tours Backpacking Giveaway. The Sponsor, in the event of any of the above issues, may determine the Winner based on all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor. Individuals who tamper with or attempt to tamper with the operation or entry process of the Dreamland Safari Tours Backpacking Giveaway or website or violates these Terms & Conditions will be disqualified by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. In its sole discretion, the Sponsor has the right to maintain the integrity of the Dreamland Safari Tours Backpacking Giveaway, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user; multiple entries from the same computer beyond the number allowed by the Sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Attempts by any entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Dreamland Safari Tours Backpacking Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. If any such attempt is made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. Your entry into this Sweepstakes constitutes Your agreement to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, representatives, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, successors, agents, assigns, directors, employees, and officers against and from any and all claims, liability, illness, injury, death, litigation, loss, or damages that may occur, directly or indirectly from participation in the Sweepstakes and/or the 1) Winner accepting, possessing, using, or misusing of any awarded prize or any portion thereof; 2) any type of technical failure; 3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, phone, or Internet service; 4) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; 5) electronic error or human error in the Promotion administration or the processing of entries.
12. Disputes: THIS DREAMLAND SAFARI TOURS BACKPACKING GIVEAWAY IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND UTAH, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. The Entrant agrees, as a condition of participating in this promotion, that if any disputes cannot be resolved between the Entrant and the Sponsor, and if causes of action arise out of or are connected with this Dreamland Safari Tours Backpacking Giveaway, they shall be individually resolved exclusively before a court located in Utah having jurisdiction, without resorting to any form of class action. Under no circumstances in any such dispute shall the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes). The participant waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
14. You may obtain a copy of the Winner’s name(s) or a copy of these Official Rules, by sending your request via mail with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Dreamland Safari Tours, 406 E 300 S Ste 102, Kanab, UT 84741, USA. Requests must be postmarked no later than May 15 2023.
15. This Sweepstakes hosted by Dreamland Safari Tours is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
16. By submitting your email address for the Sweepstakes, You, the Entrant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.